Growing seeding company is currently hiring an Equipment Operator.
Qualified candidates will have experience operating a wide range of light and heavy equipment. General Work Activities:
• Operates heavy equipment: includes running, maneuvering, navigating, and driving to and from job sites.
• Conducts routine equipment inspections and preventative maintenance on equipment; maintains accurate records.
• The successful applicant must demonstrate safe work habits and have a strong commitment to safety, maintain clean work areas and consistently display positive behaviors that support Company goals and objectives.
o CDL not required BUT a plus.
o Knowledge of the materials, methods, tools, and equipment used in general construction.
o Ability to operate tractors and skid steers and drive a pick-up truck and trailer.
• Daily Monday through Friday, some weekends.
• Work with others as well as work independently.
• Understand and follow oral and written directions.
• Work with contractors and vendors.
• Use basic hand and power tools.
• Assure adherence to company safety rules, regulations and procedures.
Apply in person at 26365 Reichmuth Cir, Valley , NE 68064 Email to get an Application: firstname.lastname@example.org
Trabajadores en general
Descripcion del trabajo y de la empresa:
-Los candidatos calificados:
-Realizar tareas que implican trabajo fisico en las obras de construction.
-Tienen los conocimientos y la capacidad de utilizer las pequenas herraminetas electricas y manuals.
-Trabajar bien con los demas y con independencia.
-Asegurar la adhesion a las normas y procedimientos de sequridad de las empresa.
-$13-15 dependiendo de la experiencia.
Como a aplicar:
Commercial Seeding Contractors is a fast growing contractor that specializes in erosion control services- silt fencing, hydro seeding, and blanket seeding.
Qualified candidates will:
-Perform tasks involving physical labor on construction sites.
-Have knowledge and ability to use small hand and power tools.
-Work with others as well as independently.
-Assure adherence to company safety rules, regulations, and procedures
-$13-15 an hour depending on experience